Complete, True Necromancy Spells Mod

lustrianna

Hello again! I am a huge fan of Necromantic magic in RPGs. Guild Wars and Diablo Necromancers are my favorite to name a few. I see there are many Necromancy spell/enhancment mods on the Nexus but no single complete mod. Here is what I would like to see :

1. Summon all Undead spells - Draugr, skeleton, lich, zombie, werewolf, vampire; the works with ability to summon multiples.

2. Skyrim monster mod support - Undead monsters from the Skyrim Monster mod added to summon list.

3. Permanent Summons - All summons permanent until banished or slain - New Banish Undead spell added to list.

4. Heal Undead - Heal Undead spell added to the list.

5. Offensive Diablo-Style Necromancy Spells - Diablo/Guild Wars style Offensive Spells

All of this together in one mod would be amazing! Let me know if you can do it and I'll be sure to endorse and donate upon completion. :)

Lustrianna

Hello again! I am a huge fan of Necromantic magic in RPGs. Guild Wars and Diablo Necromancers are my favorite to name a few. I see there are many Necromancy spell/enhancment mods on the Nexus but no single complete mod. Here is what I would like to see :

1. Summon all Undead spells - Draugr, skeleton, lich, zombie, werewolf, vampire; the works with ability to summon multiples.

2. Skyrim monster mod support - Undead monsters from the Skyrim Monster mod added to summon list.

3. Permanent Summons - All summons permanent until banished or slain - New Banish Undead spell added to list.

4. Heal Undead - Heal Undead spell added to the list.

5. Offensive Diablo-Style Necromancy Spells - Diablo/Guild Wars style Offensive Spells

All of this together in one mod would be amazing! Let me know if you can do it and I'll be sure to endorse and donate upon completion. :)

Lustrianna

That would be pretty cool. I would be the second to endorse :-)