Vampiric Grip Staff

Frushkul

Well, basically the title. I want to know if it's possible to attach the Vampiric Grip spell into a staff. I tried to do it myself in the Creation Kit, but for some reason it crashed the game. I tried manually to copy the enchantment, spell and magic effect, but at the end the staff would just do the animation of the attack, but with no effect.

Any help?

Did you check out the script for the base effect? If I'm not mistaken the spell is essentially telekinesis that effects a living target and while you're concentrating, a script applies a cloak around you that absorbs your target's health.

I'm pretty sure there's a script, and it might be having some issues being called by the staff without being you essentially rewriting a new script to work from your staff.

Oh, then I think that's all I can do :confused: I don't know anything about coding, I just tried to copy/paste the information in the spell and the magic effect using CK, and manually copied it into a staff enchantment. If there is any scripting, I believe I can't do anything more.

Anyways, thanks for the help, SeraphimKensai.