Help with a script for a weapon.

Hi,

I have an idea for a weapon that basically uses caps as ammo. I've tried a few scripts as a sort of half-baked attempt but it failed and I kind of dropped the idea and since I've lost the script or code or whatever the jargon term is. Point is, if anyone could help me and let me know if it's possible and point me in the right direction, it'd be appreciated.

It might be a lot easier if you made a recipe to create caps as ammo, using caps as the components. This way, the ammo would have the entire ammo framework of the game. You won't need to use RegisterForRemoteEvent and subtract a cap for every "weaponFire" annotation that gets triggered.

It might be a lot easier if you made a recipe to create caps as ammo, using caps as the components. This way, the ammo would have the entire ammo framework of the game. You won't need to use RegisterForRemoteEvent and subtract a cap for every "weaponFire" annotation that gets triggered.

How would I go about that? IS there a resource you could point me to? I've tried accessing the wiki and currently it just refuses to load.

EDIT: I found out how, and it actually works. Thanks for the advice.

Edited by poptop891