Game Crashes Constantly HELP :(

thordragonborn

Ok so after over 200hrs of gameplay, being through hundreds of mods (and having to uninstall 90% of them to get around crashes) I've run into a recurring game crash that happens whenever I fast travel or just wander around about 60 seconds into gameplay. I can give a list of mods I use if it will help anyone figure out what is wrong. SKSE won't run either (even with 7-Zip) and apparently the 4G patch is useless so I never installed it. I have run the game fine with a few of my favorite mods turned on, but since I updated the Leveler's Tower to the newest version, along with updating all other mods my game just decides it wants to shut down :sad:

I already tried all the performance-enhancing and fps increase mods I could find but those that could not be installed with the mod manager ended up crashing my launch completely so I did ctrl+v and deleted the void files.

I have had this problem before, only then I could resolve it by un-installing a few mods (very painful considering all the awesome mods I have on my mod manager but cannot use :wallbash: )

I hope you will all help me because until you do I'm stuck not playing Skyrim :sad:

I will be super grateful if anyone fixes the problem for me.

Anyone? Help please?? :sad:

I'm having the same problem didn't install any new mods and everything was working fine last night .

Disabling all the mods let me load ok going through these 1 at a time is a pain I've been at it for a good while now still haven't found the culprit.

Okay so I loaded an old save (nearly 48 hours worth of gameplay lost) and it works just fine with the same mods, although the "Become King of Riverhelm" overloads the system at launch so I cannot use that :(

Try doing the same. Find an older save and play from there. Remove some of the biggest mods you have installed too.

I have lots of path to tread before I am at the same point I was at when my game crashed so I can only tell if it worked permanently once I get to there.

Thanks but I'm currently already at the stage I was at when the game crashed. I couldn't live without Leveler's Tower so that wouldn't be an option for me.

A thing that usually works though is uninstalling your biggest "unnecessary" mods (ie. texture packs).

But thanks for the reply http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/smile.gif