CreationKit 76 64 bit

The creation kit... the creation kit will never change.

Its still the same engine, but! high likely, you wont be able to import F76 esm/esps into FO4 CK. But maybe we can steal their objects and implement them for Fallout 4. As this is "illegal" we wont see this on the nexus, but its interessting and i really would like to see new enemies in FO4. Especially that Sloth! I want one!

They showed several new things. Specially WEAPON CONDITION.

WTF! WHY DID THEY REMOVE THAT FROM FALLOUT 4 WHY!!!!

The question is now, if thats a completely new stat, is there a way to enable it for fallout 4?

Food rot, well... could be a script and not something hardcoded into the engine. Do able for Fallout 4

How would it be easier? I mean, what the game will send over the network is likely just position data of moving objects and general game state info. And it will be encrypted, so actually sniffing that traffic could already be hard if they do their crypto well (lol, yeah, I know).

The top post noclip video suggests that the world/physics/objects are CK, and Austin/Battlecry studio integrated the Doom multiplayer network engine. Dust off netmon/wireshark for many happy hours of reverse engineering by log inspection (and inject KAH into the world ?)

The top post noclip video suggests that the world/physics/objects are CK, and Austin/Battlecry studio integrated the Doom multiplayer network engine. Dust off netmon/wireshark for many happy hours of reverse engineering by log inspection (and inject KAH into the world ?)

That bit of info from the noclip film caught my attention. The Doom netcode was spliced into our beloved creaky, old Creation Engine that's received yet another nip n' tuck and was never designed for a multiplayer environment. Sounds like the makings for some wonderful Swiss cheese for the script kiddies to explore.

I'm actually pretty proficient in wireshark, so hit me up if you need help and that's your cup of tea.

I m sure traffic will be encrypted but who knows maybe able to implement some form of middle man attack. Interesting to find out if they r going to lump everyone in the same server. Those on console will have a hard time. Online game, there will always be exploits, hack, etc and they have to keep patching. But judging from Bethesda support record? They don't even bother to fix their own games. It;s a big mistake they take a single player game online ...