Blurry Skyrim

stuff444

Hello all. Im having an issue with the way my skyrim looks after updateing my nvidia drivers. My old drivers were version 290.53, and the update I just installed is version 296.10. The problem is the game looked much clearer and higher resolution before updating to 296.10. Now the game is much fuzzier, and I really hate it. I have already allowed skyrim launcher to detect settings again after the update, which are at ultra, as they were before. I have set the game aspect to 16:9, because im hooked up to my flatscreen TV, and 1920 by 1080 as thats the best resolution available for me. Before updating, I could be wrong, but I think I had 1862 by 1036, but thats worse right? Nothing really seems to help as far as settings goes in the launcher, and Im not sure were to go from here. I suppose the obvious thing to do would to revert to 290.53, or try another version, but should this be happeing ? Any help would be appretiated. Thanks

question 1 - is your gameplay screen all disorainted when you start to play the game.

Question 2 - is does this happen when you walk near a fire place, lamp post or any light given device in the game.

IF so I think it is not your graphics card, because i have the same issue with my gameplay to, my graphics card is an intel hd graphics 3000

Thanks for the reply.

No, and No.

Everything looks worse in game, like suddenly my tv is not HD, lol. My gpu is a 560 ti sc. As far as I can tell the main menu looks normal. I really havent a clue what is causing it. Im going to roll back to my old driver to see what happens.

EDIT: No luck. It seems Im stuck with a shittier looking game after updating my nvidia driver...

Im at a loss.

EDIT: 2

Ok it seems to be only the last save or two that were effected. I loaded up another character and its fine. I'll have to fiddle some more tomarrow, now i need to get to sleep.