Couriers?

Deleted3486474User

Hi, when some1 installs my mod i want a courier to bring them a message, mostly info about the mod and some backstory but anyways i cant work out how to get them to do anything, or at least i cant work out how they work in general the only item in the courier quest is the dark brotherhood one, i cant work out how all the other letters appear.

Any1 know how to get them to work with minimal scripting?

Edited by Guest

You might want to check what the use info on the Courier is, find out how they are called into existence.

Turns out the items were part of another quest and thats why they wernt showing up but ive got an ideai, im going to try and copy one of the deliveries and change the item then add the item to the chest that courier uses and see what happenes.

ok that doesnt work, well it does but the courier doesnt show up because the item wasnt incremented so its still at 0 so he wont igve it to me, if it was at 1 then he would but i cant get it to increment without quest trigger which i dont have Edited by Guest

reason why cant use the useinfo option is that the other notes are done by quest trigger when some1 dies, no1 is dying here so there will be no trigger, so i really only need to know how to increment the item number for the container to 1 not 0 temporarily without using a quest trigger

or the other way if not by courier is to add the items strigh into the inventory of the player, does any1 know how to do either of these things?

Edited by Guest