ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Wear 2h Weapon and 1h Weapon at the Same Time!

ArmaDeGedeon

... Arma here, a player of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. :happy: ...

... Just wanted to ask is there a mod that enables you to wear multiple weapons, i'm not mentioning wearing Two 1Handed Weapons, but wearing a 2Handed Weapon on your back and at the same time wearing a or Two 1Handed Weapon ...

... I'm just bored looking at my character wearing 1Handed Weapon and Arrows on the back, and thought it would look really cool if that place on the back of the character was also a sword ...

... Well just my idea of making my character look cooler, :yes: ...

... Not really in to making mods, so if someone reads this post i hope they can make a mod to enable you to do what i said ...

... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ...

I recently tried to make 2h weapons act like 1h weapons so you could dual-wield 2h weapons to be like a demi-god, WoW sort of character but whenever i test played the character was holding two weapons in one hand with double damage which was a bit weird so i gave up on it! :P Edited by GoodfellowGoodspring

I havent tried it but it seems very easy thing to do.. have you tried change the values of the sword and animation in the CK to one handed?

I mean if this wont work all you need to do is take the 2h sword model and change its mesh with a 1h sword from skyrim and there you go :psyduck: you dont even need 3ds-max you can do it in Nifscope

Edited by majistik

Something like that...

I want my character to look like its wearing more than one weapon. Even when dual wielding the character usually shows only one sword when it is not in its battle stance. A sword on the back and two swords on the waist. This is usually the number of weapons my character carries when i play so i just want to wear them all to get the feel your really carrying them.