Supreme Magic CTD

I've been getting CTD's from Strategy Master's Supreme Magic and was wondering if it was a common problem. The crash always occurs when I buy the last spell from a vendor. I linked it to this after multiple experimentations. Yes, I've BOSSed it, checked readme, removed ITM and UDR through TES4edit. I use Wrye Bash and OBMM for various modding tasks.

I had frequent CTD's in the past, but since installing weOCPS and cleaning UDR, most have stopped. This one persists.

Also, I've discovered that Mystic Emporium has been marked as a tresspass zone and locked, even in the middle of the day. I can unlock it and shop, but have to leave quickly or get fined for tresspassing.

Thanks!

Note: I use Midas Magic, but I still get the same problems whether it is active or not. Same with Deadly Reflex.

And if anyone knows how to disable the date reset feature of Wrye Bash that would be great to know for OBMM.

Mystic emporium being off limits has to do with Frostcrag spire I think. Do you have the UOP, and the Unofficial Official Mods Patch? The latter should have a patch for Frostcrag. If that is installed and not working, you may have to check the load order and import the related fields into your bashed patch.