Morrowind popularity

Guest Caliburn

Which part(s) of MW and it's expansions do you like best?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which part(s) of MW and it's expansions do you like best?

• Morrowind
    • Tribunal
    • Bloodmoon
    • Morrowind, Tribunal
    • Morrowind, Bloodmoon
    • All three
    • None, please state why explicitly

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All of them have been good, but the original was the best, expansions are expansions but games are games. Tribunal was good for what it had, but it was far too short and land limited. Bloodmoon was great with lots of area to explore and many new items and substances. But as always Morrowind beats them all, no expansion can beat a game...well I guess it really depends on the game there ;) .

I liked all 3. Yes Tribunal was short but it was only created to tie up some lose ends after you complete the prophecy.

I think I am a morrowind addict I HAVE to play this game everyday for at least 3 hours. Always thinking about it. Infact its hard for me to buy new games because I always end up comparing them to morrowind :D

Enter the MAtrix = 3hr 52min

Complete all the Mage guild quests in Balmora 1st time = 5hr

See what I mean :D

I like all three because each has something unique. Morrowind is so big and exciting (obviously). Tirbunal has a humongous sewer system that puts Vivec's to shame. And Bloodmoon takes us to a snow-covered island. I've covered every inch of Solstheim! C'mon, Bethesda, make another expansion pack (or better yet, Elder Scrolls IV).

Morrowind has captured the gaming community's heart for some time now... after playing MW and it's expansions which of these (currently 3) parts of the game experience do you like best? :huh:

Do you hope for new expansions? Do you know what Bethesda thinks about TES's future?

Morrowind the original just has so much stuff to do, but Bloodmoon won my heart with its atmosphere--I love the Nords and their cultures and the snow and the monsters... Yeah, I'm nuts. However, Tribunal turned me off as soon as I realized most of the action takes place in the sewers...I hate sewers.

Archived