Of Fear and rage

kvnchrist

He pointed out that people have always claimed that the world was going to end/the country is going to collapse, and compared to times during the cold war, now isn't any worse.

That is actually productive input. Just because you don't like how he said it does not mean it isn't productive.

It wouldn't really be a debate if everyone agreed with each other.

I don't try to add anything. I recognize the personality and accept him as I do. You never know what eats away at someone and if you try to understand them, you may just find a good person under that rough exterior. As I've said. I wish him well.

He pointed out that people have always claimed that the world was going to end/the country is going to collapse, and compared to times during the cold war, now isn't any worse.

That is actually productive input. Just because you don't like how he said it does not mean it isn't productive.

It wouldn't really be a debate if everyone agreed with each other.

The way a person presents themselves is how they are taken. With a name such as that, I really don't think he cares. Is that attitude in any way productive?

I can see where Marxist ßastard is coming from, I like many others grew up pretty much expecting to die in a nuclear fire at some point. Yes the future is looking bleak but nowhere near as bad as what we used to face, that's why some of us a little blasé about the whole thing.

People who think there is no hope clearly don't understand something. For as long as there are people like me fighting for your hope, there IS hope. I've seen things that my mind could barely handle, but I go through it to defend what everyone in my country has. When I pull the trigger, I hold no regrets because I know that I just paid the price to give everyone hope. I'll fight until I die to make sure everyone has freedom and hope.

But when I see someone saying there is no hope, I HAVE to say something or it will drive me up a wall.

The world won't end this lifetime, I assure you all. If it begins to look that way, find out what the people fighting to keep you alive see and go through. It will be much worse then what you see or what you fear.

Of course the world isn't going to end, we in the west will have to take a cut in living standards and work a lot harder, in other words we're going to have to start paying our way and stop spending our childrens and grandchildrens future.