High Elf follower (non-Thalmor)

DasRoteBaron

So I have been working on Recruiting Blades. I am using a wonderful mod that allows you to recruit up to ten followers to join the Blades. It can be found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15979

Anyway, Since the mod allows 10 Blades, and there are 10 vanilla races, I thought it would be perfect to have one follower of each race become a Blade. I got that to work until I realized that there are no High Elves that can be followers in the game.

What I would like is a mod that would add a High Elf follower who is not connected to the Thalmor, and can join the Blades. It's especially important that he/she isn't Thalmor because it would kind of break lore if a Thalmor joined the blades.

Thanks, and happy modding.

-R.B.

I'm not exactly sure, but since there are no High Elf followers in the game (like Female Khajiit) there won't be any dialogue for it because it hasn't been recorded. So you would need someone who can voice act an High Elf properly.

I'm not exactly sure, but since there are no High Elf followers in the game (like Female Khajiit) there won't be any dialogue for it because it hasn't been recorded. So you would need someone who can voice act an High Elf properly.

Im thinking of doing this and just give Them the woodelf dialouge

• 2 weeks later...

Mikaelarp, if you can do that, I'd greatly appreciate it, and I'd certainly endorse if it worked well. Based on some of your previous mods, I'm certain it would work well.

If you manage to create such a mod that creates a High Elf follower that can join the Blades, please let me know when such a project is complete and ready for download.

-R.B.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have been working on Recruiting Blades. I am using a wonderful mod that allows you to recruit up to ten followers to join the Blades. It can be found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15979

Anyway, Since the mod allows 10 Blades, and there are 10 vanilla races, I thought it would be perfect to have one follower of each race become a Blade. I got that to work until I realized that there are no High Elves that can be followers in the game.

What I would like is a mod that would add a High Elf follower who is not connected to the Thalmor, and can join the Blades. It's especially important that he/she isn't Thalmor because it would kind of break lore if a Thalmor joined the blades.

-R.B.

What if she or he was an ex-Thalmor? Use to join the Thalmor, because he or she was from the Summerset Isles, but after being around the Thalmor and seeing what they were really about, he or she left. Now he or she is being hunted down, because the Thalmor hold many secrets (such as messing with the Khajiit's moons to make them allies against the Empire) and don't want those secrets revealed.

• 2 weeks later...

-R.B.

What if she or he was an ex-Thalmor? Use to join the Thalmor, because he or she was from the Summerset Isles, but after being around the Thalmor and seeing what they were really about, he or she left. Now he or she is being hunted down, because the Thalmor hold many secrets (such as messing with the Khajiit's moons to make them allies against the Empire) and don't want those secrets revealed.

That could work.

As long as she can join the Blades, that is.

Does such a follower already exist?

Thanks for the reply.

-R.B.

There is that Priestess (can't remember her name) that you find at the Shrine/Statue of Azura? She uses the Female Elven Haughty voice or some such, and can be recruited as a follower, so the voice files aren't a problem ... Changing an NPC to any race is pretty easy really BTW ...

• 6 months later...

There is that Priestess (can't remember her name) that you find at the Shrine/Statue of Azura? She uses the Female Elven Haughty voice or some such, and can be recruited as a follower, so the voice files aren't a problem ... Changing an NPC to any race is pretty easy really BTW ...

I know this is probably too little to late, but there is an Altmer named Aicantar who can be made into a follower using console commands. He is Calcelmo's nephew and assistant.

Enter console mode, select him (his Ref ID is 19909), and enter the following:

addtofaction 5c84d 1

player.setrelationshiprank 19909 4

setrelationshiprank 19909 4

setav aggression 1

setav confidence 3

and because he is relatively weak, by default, you can make him essential or boost is level:

setlevel #

He is associated with a Thieves Guild quest Hard Answers, so I don't recommend adding him to your faction until after that quest-line is completed, as I'm not sure what sorts of conflicts this might cause. He is hostile to you during the quest, if he sees you, but you can just run past him instead of killing him (which makes sense, if you're RPing as a thief) and finish the quest. Afterwards, he returns to Calcelmo's side, forgets everything, and ceases to be hostile.

Edited by behughes

• 2 weeks later...