Transforming armor

No as in a handle into a glowing sunfire winged monstrosity. Kinda like a lightsaber, just better.

Why does it matter enough to inquire about though? Your question kinda mde me go WTF for a moment there.

Ok, I found out who made the sword mod I mentioned, it was TheTalkieToaster, I'm registering at the official forum so that I can PM him =\.

Ok, from those scraps of info I found I found out that TheTalkieToaster pretty much gave up on modding and generaly on oblivion altogether.

But it seems like he did it by morphing the weapon pretty much like how bows are morphed into the the steady state when you "use" them.

I wish someone else could tell me more about this.

Oh and in case someone's interested in looking at the sword I mentioned, here's the youtube video

Too bad that he deleted the whole thing :D.

i know that sword its Archangel Tyaells beta blade before they changed it

Psycho

Actually that looks like a sword I saw like a year ago called the Cuteblade made by CuteUnit but because of lack of help CuteUnit abandoned all her projects. I believe TalkieToaster inhereted all Cute's work but never released any of it.

This is the one mod from CuteUnit I'd love to have seen released

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

I don't know if any of you know about my affinity for angels but those wings made me cry tears of joy. Then they made me cry tears of sorrow when I saw they were never released. T_T Personally I think Cute doesn't have the patience required to mod for Oblivion, she gave up far to easily.

Edit: It seems Cute left a tutorial on how to make the mods that she did. I think I'll contact her and try to make those wings myself.

A tuttorial?

WHERE?! GIVE ME!!

:) pwety pwease

When I get the link to it from CuteUnit I'll give it to you as well in the mean time here's something to drive you crazy :thumbsup:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Wow. The video of the creation of that sword is good :o Noticed the Varla stone merged into the center of the hilt which is good too :P

The person creating them should really get back into modding for oblivion

When I get the link to it from CuteUnit I'll give it to you as well in the mean time here's something to drive you crazy :thumbsup:
I've seen all related videos ;)

As to the other yes, he/she/they both should.

However they won't. Simple as that.

And now cut the off topic :P.

Archived