28 Days and a bit V: Mutations Voting Poll

saadus

46 members have voted

1. 1. Children Zombies

• Yes! Finally, a reason for me to protect those brats!
    • Keep it optional.
    • Are you guys sick? No way!

Voting is over. It ended with -

24 yes and 0 no's. I gotta say, that really reinvigorated my faith in humanity. :biggrin:

As such, 28 Days and a bit V: Mutations will have zombie children and we shall show those brats who's boss....I mean....we will protect those brats from zombies... :unsure:

The poll won't close.... :wallbash:

Edited by saadus

Zombie horror isn't generally to my taste, if you'll pardon the pun, but I have no problem with those who are fans of such things. Applying an arbitrary "no children" rule to games when such restrictions do not apply to literature or movies makes no sense to me. If monsterized children are good enough for Stephen King (e.g., Gage in Pet Sematary or the vampire kids in Salem's Lot), then it ought to be good enough for a game. Heck, even "Star Trek" had a mild flirtation with similar ideas back in the 60s. Children trying to eat you does have a lot of chill potential.

voted Yes! Finally, a reason for me to protect those brats!

only if there is a way to save the kids using maybe somekind of combined resurrect/restorative/healing spell even after killing them if necessary; otherwise,

engaging defenseless innocent children in combat purely for 'sport' (geez) even if they're undead zombie mutations is not something tastefully appropriate

for my idea of preferred RPG gaming c'mon lol.

fyi, as you know Skyrim zombies exist in the game, description here:

Zombies are re-animated undead that are usually in the service of vampires and necromancers.

Unlike Oblivion, Skyrim zombies are not decomposed, they're just resurrected NPCs.

They'll only speak to the character to tell the character that they must be killed, or make the occasional grateful or relieved comment upon defeat.

They disintegrate into ash piles when defeated.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Zombie#Zombie

anyway, bring it on! lol.

(sick puppy lol... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sick+puppy)

Edited by xlcr

I believe that it should be optional purely because our mod is a sandbox mod. :tongue:

And yes, we know about Skyrim zombies. But if each zombie was glowing blue and turned to ashes each time you killed them, it wouldn't seem very realistic, in my opinion. Well, as realistic as a zombie apocalypse can get. :thumbsup:

Yeah, if Oblivion can have zombie imps & zombie arms, why not children zombies? Another good reason to look down so you won't get bitten by the tummy (or the knee ;) )

This will be fun!

Besides, it's somewhat scary too. Just wish you gave them a scary cosmetic on them :dance:

Voted optional because of the factions involved in "creating" the undead. If it were a plague why not? It would be how it works (plagues don't have discernment). If it were evil creating for no reason undead children just for fun, well...everyone is entitled to an opinion...and your character can retail accordingly to his.

Anyway it's a mod, it's not like enforcing you to take dubious choices and not letting you play your style by forcing you into quests and not leaving you a second option. (...eh Bethesda? :dry: )