CTD. mod conflict

Valkskyrim

ive been getting seemingly random CTDs from fast traveling, using doors or entering/leaving cells in any way as well as just running around, sometimes i go an hour without any issues, other times i cant run from the riverwood entrance to the smith without a CTD. im uploading a report archive from today, hopefully someone will be able to tell me what my issue(s) is, i assume its just a mod conflict but idk. hopefully the attachment works

ive been getting seemingly random CTDs from fast traveling, using doors or entering/leaving cells in any way as well as just running around, sometimes i go an hour without any issues, other times i cant run from the riverwood entrance to the smith without a CTD. im uploading a report archive from today, hopefully someone will be able to tell me what my issue(s) is, i assume its just a mod conflict but idk. hopefully the attachment works

I have encountered similar problems when I have a mod conflict.

The report only really seems to say that skyrim stopped responding, and you chose to close it. Or at least that's what I get from opening it in notepad. It may say a lot more to the folks at microsoft. I don't know if Microsoft tech support is allowed to post in a forum like this.

Can you give us a list of what mods you have installed and what your load order looks like?

Edited by garghuul

Try BOSS. If that doesn't work what I would normally do is disable all mods and launch up the game to see if it still crashes. If it doesn't crash just keep re enableing a handful of mods and try again, once you get to some mods that contains the file that's crashing you single it out and get rid of it.