Problems with Overhaul Mod

hthompson91

Hello I have a direct to drive copy of morrowind downloaded from IGN. I recently installed the morrowind overhaul sound and graphics mod, which can be found @ http://morrowindoverhaul.rpgitalia.net/ Everything installed correctly, and i have also installed the script extender. I've done everything that i can think of and still get this error message:

The error message happens when launching the game, from the script extender, or the regular launcher, as administrator or normally. Is there anything I can do to get past this annoying error message, and play Morrowind with the overhaul mod? Please respond, I am at my wits end here. Thanks.

Hello I have a direct to drive copy of morrowind downloaded from IGN. I recently installed the morrowind overhaul sound and graphics mod, which can be found @ http://morrowindoverhaul.rpgitalia.net/ Everything installed correctly, and i have also installed the script extender. I've done everything that i can think of and still get this error message:

The error message happens when launching the game, from the script extender, or the regular launcher, as administrator or normally. Is there anything I can do to get past this annoying error message, and play Morrowind with the overhaul mod? Please respond, I am at my wits end here. Thanks.

SecuRom... If I remember correctly, that's an absolutely terrible security measure that everyone hates. Sorry, I know this doesn't help. SecuRom is causing it though, almost certainly. If your version from IGN came with SecuRom I'd do a fire and brimstone uninstall, if SecuRom even lets you uninstall it, and get Morrowind from somewhere else like Steam, or the disk GOTY version. It's not what you wanted to hear, and maybe there's a way around the problem. I don't know. I do know that SecuRom is pure evil, and for some reason the security warning is directing you to their site.

Edited by Rennn