Looking for help from 3D Modder...

I have permission to port models made for Oblivion to Skyrim.

Its two small meshes: A special Viking/ Norman helmet and a chainmail-hood. Both are new and there's nothing existant like them - nor in vanilla neither in mods. I tried for two days now with Blender and Nifskope, following various tutorials, with no success, expectedly.

I am fairly good with Photoshop and texturing (well, as a Graphic Designer I should) - but I am COMPLETELY useless when it comes to 3D software. Despite varous attempts I never mangaged to get even the slightest success... :-(.

For this reason and because I am fed up with not getting further I decided to ask for help here.

If anyone of you "3D geeks" would voluteer to give it a try (I suspect it might be a matter of minutes rather than hours if someone know the right buttons to press) I would be VERY grateful.

Of course - if wanted and required - I would gladly do some graphics work in return.

Please PM me if interested. I can then send you the two meshes.

PS - I have attached some of my texture work (WIP)

Oh - many things. Export errors from Blender, I once manged to get a working model - at least it seemed so in nifskope, but messed up in the game, how should I describe... the helmet looked like the actor had the bottom of a broom on his head... have no screenshot, deleted it.

But I am finished trying - either I find someone who can do it or otherwise it will not be done, no more fiddling for me.

it can be very irritating i know, ive never done anything with armor before but i could give it a try if i find the time, send me the meshes in either .obj or blender format and the 3 dds files and ill update you once i can Edited by dfac364