Ladies, Which Skyrim body do you prefer?

dirk45

Which body do female players preferf for their female characters?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which Body?

• Vanilla unaltered Bethesda body or "I play on Xbox360/PS3, Jackass"
    • Vanilla Bathesda body with Nude patch and/or Custom texture
    • Dimon99's UNP body nevernude
    • Dimon99's UNP body nude
    • Caliente's Big Bottom Edition Skinny, Curvy, Custom nevernude
    • Caliente's Big Bottom Edition Skinny, Curvy, Custom nude
    • Acdale EyeCandy Body ADEC nevernude
    • Acdale EyeCandy Body ADEC nude
    • Other Nexus-Hosted or Customized Mesh body
    • FOOL I only play as manz or men with "banana-hammock plate armor"
  2. 2. What level of nudity do you play with?

• Everyone has underwear under there.
    • Everyone is nekkid under their clothes/armor.
    • Only Women are underwearless.
    • Only Men are underwearless.
    • Only my character is Underwearless.
    • "Excuse me sir, I play with a Transexual mod. I don't know which answer to pick."
    • Everyone is naked all the time, no garments whatsoever!
    • Everybody is just topless, like that place daddy used to go to when he told mommy we went to the batting cages.

Hehe, I wanted to reply to this thread for quite a long time but always forgot. ^^

It all began with the wrinkles on my bretons face. I prefer the 1st Person view, but sometimes I just want to see my character and her face, too.

The wrinkles were so annoying ... So I needed a mod! I installed and uninstalled several mods: Bellas Better females, Final younger characters, Press out the wrinkles, a mod by Xenius and several others. Then I got neck seems. Didn't really like them. So I installed CBBE and it's face pack. Yay! No neck seems anymore.

Several days later I realised my char looked like she was going to a ball or some other event. Didn't really like it.

I uninstalled everything, after that installed "no more blocky faces". I copied the "femalehead_msn.dds" of the "female" folder to the "bretonfemale" folder and was happy, as I am even now.

I'm not using a nude patch since I would never rob a bandits underwear, too. Well, at least if it wasn't at least 100 septims per unit. That would be kinda funny.

In short: I'm playing with the Vanilla underwear body and won't change that until I'll use custom armor. Until then I must have found the best armor Vanilla offers. :tongue:

I'm going to feel unsafe if I see nakid pixels. Not that I am against nakid pixels, or any other discriminated sub group of pixels. But all in all, aside from the failed attempt at non-non-political satire, i believe the vanilla (with chocolate cream) bodies look pretty fine, if a bit dirty and un-Pwnstar-like. But I'm not a lady, and I'm going to stop typing now. Edited by Ihoe

The poll doesn't have a "The jury is still hung" or "Whichever one makes the guys look better wearing a bananna-hammock plate armor" option! Talk about bender-biased polls! (And why does the word filter insist on changing g-ender to bender? WTH? How anal.) Hmmmmf.

In all seriousness, though, I do try different ones ... generally the bone-weighting and morphology is far better than vanilla, regardless of a person's aesthetic choice. And yes, guys, I do wear clothes over "nekkid."

The poll doesn't have a "The jury is still hung" or "Whichever one makes the guys look better wearing a bananna-hammock plate armor" option! Talk about bender-biased polls! (And why does the word filter insist on changing g-ender to bender? WTH? How anal.) Hmmmmf.

In all seriousness, though, I do try different ones ... generally the bone-weighting and morphology is far better than vanilla, regardless of a person's aesthetic choice. And yes, guys, I do wear clothes over "nekkid."

The whole point was bender gender bias. I wanted to know what female body females were using. However that went out the window when dudes didn't read what they clicked on, so I've sort of turned this into "what female body mod does everyone use and why." I'm not that familiar with or really looking forward to finding out by what Banana Hammock plate armor is, so I'll stick with the far more diverse lady bodies.

The whole point was bender gender bias. I wanted to know what female body females were using. However that went out the window when dudes didn't read what they clicked on, so I've sort of turned this into "what female body mod does everyone use and why." I'm not that familiar with or really looking forward to finding out by what Banana Hammock plate armor is, so I'll stick with the far more diverse lady bodies.

lol the armor reference is a lampoon of all those skimpy female armor mods that you see on the Nexus sites ... the bikini chaimmail sort. :biggrin: