Activated mods not showing up in game.

Thebeast501stlegion

So I have a bit of a bizarre situation. I have reliably used the nexus to install mods through out my latest Skyrim playthrough but I had an issue with Steam thinking downloaded games were actually not downloaded. The fix I found for this was to 'install' the game again and Steam would realize the game was already installed. So I did this and fired up Skyrim only to find that not only were the mods on the nexus not showing up, but mods from a previous playthrough that I have long since deleted showed up. It seemed almost like Skyrim was using mod files from a place other than where the mods were actually supposed to be. So I thought to myself maybe it's an issue with the Skyrim directory and had the nexus rescan the games. It found Skyrim as expected but now when I go to fire up Skyrim there are no mods that seem to be active. At all. Loading old saves crashes immediately and starting a new game goes through the opening sequence even though I'm supposed to have Live Another Life installed. I've checked the plugins to make sure the boxes are checked already and also run NMM as an admin. None of that seemed to help though. It seems other people are having trouble with the plugins unchecking themselves on game start, I just checked and that is not my problem.

Edited by Thebeast501stlegion

I've got teh same problems some days ago.

How did I fiexd it?

Luckily I had a comy of Sykrim SE original folder.

So i copied it agan and installed all the tools again - mod organizer, loot, skse. BTW - SKSE data istalled throug mod organizer + memory fix

after that I copied my mod folder

and

it worked.

maybe it was a conflict of old versions, what so ever