Skyrim Bounties

aLxv1

I remember playing Fallout NV some years ago and I had a mod that basically spawned an NPC which gave you bounties to collect, I remember having a lot of fun since the enemies were created by the author himself and overpowering them, something like the mod "Deadly Dragons" for Skyrim.

Is there something similar already for Skyrim or am I the first to mention it? If there's already some kind of mod similar to my description then post a link please :thumbsup:

The Stewards of the holds and a couple of inn-keepers already give out bounties on bandits. That sounds like what your asking for.

Pretty sure the op mean bountys on specefic persons that have just a tad more strength than a common bandit group

could the reverse also be made where the bigger your bounty the stronger/more hunters come after you?

Not sure but someone with scripting mettle might be able to dó it

Sorry for my late response, as mikaelarp said, I'm not looking for the usual bounties the stewards and in-keepers give, kill a bunch of bandits somewhere, collect the useless 100-200 gold and that's it. I'm looking for something more exiting, a series of bounties where the enemy gets gradually stronger, special rewards and such.

I'd do it myself if I knew how to use the creation kit, hell, maybe I'll give it a shot if I have time, who knows.