Make them SHUT UP!

tnu

Honestly the next person who says "are you ok your skin looks a bit off" or "You should really see a healer" they'r ganna die. god forbid if its one of my charges in the Mages Guild (I killd a scholar for saying it just a couple of seconds ago.) honestly it gets more annoy ing then "By Azura! By Azura! By Azura!". somebody PLEAS take that diologue out

I love it when they say stuff about me being a vampire :D. it refers to the fact im a vampire, im not anymore though im a Pirate with the Johnny Depp race as Jack Sparrow. But it was cool, it shows I AM a Vampire and that people can see :), makes it more realistic.

Well i guess it IS an insult in a way to the player. maybe they should just have something like, "By the gods a Vampire!! You wont get any of my Blood!!", or, "I am glad I'm not a creature of the Night like you!! Not one step closer you beast!!".

Hey their actually cool! I DO have a good imagination! :D. There not as harsh as the default insults but maybe someone could put them as a mod lol.

Archived