SKSE64 won't work

Fixadent

As I said, right click on skse64_loader.exe go down to copy, click that. Then go to your desktop, right click on that, go down to paste shortcut. And you should be good to go from there. And NMM should be able to see the .exe easily enough. It's designed to. In NMM, click on the drop down where it says launch SSE, it should be in the drop down menu, you want to run SKSE loader.

As I said, right click on skse64_loader.exe go down to copy, click that. Then go to your desktop, right click on that, go down to paste shortcut. And you should be good to go from there. And NMM should be able to see the .exe easily enough. It's designed to. In NMM, click on the drop down where it says launch SSE, it should be in the drop down menu, you want to run SKSE loader.

Here's what is says when I copy and paste the SKSE64 loader to desktop, and then click on it.

1.jpg

Edited by Fixadent

Here's what is says when I copy and paste the SKSE64 loader to desktop, and then click on it.

1.jpg

You didn't create a shortcut to SKSE's executable file, you moved it to the desktop.

Coyp it back into the Skyrim SE main folder, then rightclick on the file, "send to" -> "Desktop (create shortcut". I hope the Win commands are like these - using a German version of Windows here...

1.jpg

You didn't create a shortcut to SKSE's executable file, you moved it to the desktop.

Coyp it back into the Skyrim SE main folder, then rightclick on the file, "send to" -> "Desktop (create shortcut". I hope the Win commands are like these - using a German version of Windows here...

How do I change the logo of the icon?

How do I change the logo of the icon?

Rightclick on the icon on your desktop. --> "Properties" (last/lowest entry in the list) --> "other icon" (or whatever it says in English). A pop up should appear asking for a location/path to search. Choose whatever you like. I'd like to use the usual Fallout 4 icon. Therefore I set this path to my Fallout game folder. Windows then lets me select this icon. Do that and click "okay".