Is anyone good with making new world spaces?

FalloutBeast

So when you are editing your landscape and you're in your landscape editor (the button that looks like a picture frame with trees), you right click and I'm assuming texture turns black. If that happens you need to left click the area where it turned back and press i to delete a few textures because there are too many.

Is that your texture issue? That it turns black? If not I might have been a little ahead of myself.

So when you are editing your landscape and you're in your landscape editor (the button that looks like a picture frame with trees), you right click and I'm assuming texture turns black. If that happens you need to left click the area where it turned back and press i to delete a few textures because there are too many.

Is that your texture issue? That it turns black? If not I might have been a little ahead of myself.

No...I mean how do i change the texture of the ground..

Edited by FalloutBeast

Oh. :P Click the "Landscape Editor" icon (it looks like a picture of trees and the sky, hover over it and it should say landscape editor). Radius is the size of the area you are changing, scroll down, find your texture, right click the land and it should change the texture.