.44/40 Winchester ammo

AceShooter01

No, I'm making fun of you.

Well... YOU LOOSE!!! YIPIE KI-YA motherf***er!!!!

...No dear boy, I'm afraid you lose. He's Quetzlcatanango and not only do people here like him, but he can make his own mods. This is - to use a sporting metaphor - game, set and indeed match in his favour. I bid you farewell, my part here has been played.

lol

Some people around here don't like me too much but you can't please everyone :)

I just am amused when someone comes along wanting something and expects there to be people clamoring to spend their time on it. And not only that but expecting them to be disappointed when they don't "get to" do it.

OP, the 2nd post gave you some suggestions and you responded with rudeness so why would anyone want to help you out after that?

No, I'm making fun of you.

Well... YOU LOOSE!!! YIPIE KI-YA motherf***er!!!!

...No dear boy, I'm afraid you lose. He's Quetzlcatanango and not only do people here like him, but he can make his own mods. This is - to use a sporting metaphor - game, set and indeed match in his favour. I bid you farewell, my part here has been played.

my apalogies. it is just that i have never heard of him.

lol

Some people around here don't like me too much but you can't please everyone :)

I just am amused when someone comes along wanting something and expects there to be people clamoring to spend their time on it. And not only that but expecting them to be disappointed when they don't "get to" do it.

OP, the 2nd post gave you some suggestions and you responded with rudeness so why would anyone want to help you out after that?

I can keep you informed if the other modder gives in. I bet making .44/40 ammo would be the challenge you need.