Skuldafn Rebirth mod

Helion98

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Skuldafn reborn mod idea great?

• Yes it's a great idea.
    • Yeah. It would be even better with Rolay guard and Dragon armor.
    • I don't know...
    • I don't think it will be a great mod.
    • That mod idea sucks. Think of something else.

I was looking at Skuldafn pictures and i got a brainstorming idea. What if after you clear the main quest you get the chance to Rebuild Skuldafn to it's Original form. Make smithing, Clear the rubble, Chose the banner, Inhabit it with Dragon and Human NPC's, Put vendors and a Dragon that will transport you to Skuldafn and back. I really think that is a great idea for a town mod.

Ohh and for the ones who wants to Travel to Sovngarde there will be a portal back right at the start of the location.

I have the ideas now will you Rebuild Skuldafn, You will need: Ingots of different metals, Gold, Special tool that will be giving to you from a Dragon NPC and allot of time. To select where you want to build something just find some flags/banners, click on it and select what you want to build on that location. The building time will depend on how much you have gold and ingots and you can't build more than 4 buildings in 24 hours GT so you can rest.

The building i have in mind: Human house, Human shire, Human hall of the dead, Human/Nordic Forge, Human/Nordic Alchemy house, Human/Nordic Enchantment tower, Nordic House "The house from stone", Nordic shrine "Like Small Nordic tombs", Nordic Tomb, Dragon Lair, Dragon Word wall, Dragon throne, Dovahkin's Castle "Don't know about it"

The NPC's you can inhabit into the Skuldafn: Human/Nord guard, Human/Nord Civilian, Dragon Civilian, Dragon Guard, Dovahkin's Royal Guard "This is still under question", Blacksmither "Can be a Nord or Human". Mage "Can be high Elf, Dark elf or a Dragon", Alchemist "Can be Human, High elf or Dark elf"

I am still wondering about the prices for the buildings and do i need to add the Castle and the Royal guard. If you want to ask what is Royal guard it's new followers that have Legendary daedric enchanted armor and one Dragon that will come with the shout "Not the Dragon call shout but something in the same script" For expantion for the mod i though of giving Dragon's the Ebony, Daedric and Dragon bone armor's but i really don't know about it. Well this is all the idea for the mod. :thumbsup: Ohh and vote in the poll how to you like the idea.

UPDATE: Thanks mikaelarp for correcting because Dragon can't be a smith for sure.

Edited by Helion98

I was looking at Skuldafn pictures and i got a brainstorming idea. What if after you clear the main quest you get the chance to Rebuild Skuldafn to it's Original form. Make smithing, Clear the rubble, Chose the banner, Inhabit it with Dragon and Human NPC's, Put vendors and a Dragon that will transport you to Skuldafn and back. I really think that is a great idea for a town mod.

Ohh and for the ones who wants to Travel to Sovngarde there will be a portal back right at the start of the location.

I have the ideas now will you Rebuild Skuldafn, You will need: Ingots of different metals, Gold, Special tool that will be giving to you from a Dragon NPC and allot of time. To select where you want to build something just find some flags/banners, click on it and select what you want to build on that location. The building time will depend on how much you have gold and ingots and you can't build more than 4 buildings in 24 hours GT so you can rest.

The building i have in mind: Human house, Human shire, Human hall of the dead, Human/Nordic Forge, Human/Nordic Alchemy house, Human/Nordic Enchantment tower, Nordic House "The house from stone", Nordic shrine "Like Small Nordic tombs", Nordic Tomb, Dragon Lair, Dragon Word wall, Dragon throne, Dovahkin's Castle "Don't know about it"

The NPC's you can inhabit into the Skuldafn: Human/Nord guard, Human/Nord Civilian, Dragon Civilian, Dragon Guard, Dovahkin's Royal Guard "This is still under question", Blacksmither "Can e a Nord, Human or a Dragon". Mage "Can be high Elf, Dark elf or a Dragon", Alchemist "Can be Human, High elf or Dark elf"

I am still wondering about the prices for the buildings and do i need to add the Castle and the Royal guard. If you want to ask what is Royal guard it's new followers that have Legendary daedric enchanted armor and one Dragon that will come with the shout "Not the Dragon call shout but something in the same script" For expantion for the mod i though of giving Dragon's the Ebony, Daedric and Dragon bone armor's but i really don't know about it. Well this is all the idea for the mod. :thumbsup: Ohh and vote in the poll how to you like the idea.

how would make a DRAGON be a smith???