Return of The Mythic Dawn - MODDERS NEEDED!

birusk

A lot of people come in with some false preconceptions about modding and the modding community. The main one is that ideas have much value; heaps of people have really, really good ideas for mods, but a mod is 1% idea, 99% execution.

As such, if you want an experienced modder to do work for you, you will REALLY need to sell your idea to them. The best thing to do is get a demo to show. Screenshots are also helpful. This shows the community that you have the means to make your idea happen.

A lot of people come in with some false preconceptions about modding and the modding community. The main one is that ideas have much value; heaps of people have really, really good ideas for mods, but a mod is 1% idea, 99% execution.

As such, if you want an experienced modder to do work for you, you will REALLY need to sell your idea to them. The best thing to do is get a demo to show. Screenshots are also helpful. This shows the community that you have the means to make your idea happen.

Well, I'm glad I took the time to scout out the forums before posting anything myself. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to get as much detail put into my concept work before posting anywhere. :)

Lol, this thread made me laught it out load a lot. Pardon my partecipation in the matter but everyone in here is totally right apart from the thread-starter! If you don't know how to recruit a team, you should check a lot of other posts. It is not needed to spoil your story to make a good recruitment thread, really; and those guys you just flamed, they were trying to help you in a way or another. This way your project is going to be a ground 0 fail. Good luck with your proficent attitude cause you are not going to find yourself good on the nexus. Best of luck to your project cause I dont personally like smart-asses.

Whatever, I give up man. I'm surrounded by total idiots.

Well if that's the case, good luck getting your mod done without any help from us 'idiots'.

You were offered constructive criticism and threw a tantrum.