Lethe - Episode One

ThePriest909

Lethe is a first person adventure with survival horror elements. Explore an atmospheric and frightening world and uncover the dark secrets of your origins.

[video=youtube;Bz7nd8Jw-ok]

Story

Crushed under the debts of his recently deceased step-father, Robert Dawn, a journalist with an unremarkable career, decides to hunt down his origins. Everything points to a quiet mining settlement. Shortly after his arrival, Robert comes into contact with an unknown substance and develops psychokinetic abilities that feed on his life energy. As tension rises, he is faced with another, even darker threat, quickly turning the trip into a terrifying battle for survival.

Features

-Stealth Gameplay: Run or hide to survive.

-Psychokinesis: Manipulate the environment and use it in your aid. But be careful! Your newly gained abilities can only affect inorganic objects.

-Quality Graphics: Immerse yourself in a highly detailed and horrifying world.

-Story: Lethe isn't your typical adventure game. Learning the story behind the places you'll visit, is entirely up to you.

Edited by ThePriest909

We've been working on this for some time and after a few stops and starts and other changes we're making good progress. I'm doing the writing and the guys are doing the tech stuff. They've got the hardest job :whistling: and it's all coming together as we hoped.

I like the sound of this. I'll give you a thumbs up here as I don't do Facebook!

:biggrin: I don't do FaceBook either except for this and I only have a basic account with no details. It's like stepping through a minefield in there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

planning on using kickstarter? or kickfinisher in this situation.

To be honest we haven't yet decided if we'll be supporting this all by ourselves or try kickstarter or any other funding method. It depents on the feedback we get from our fans as we make progress. Although the big black ugly truth of capitalism is "the bigger the budjet the better and faster the job is done", we'll do the best we can to present an interesting and unique game when the time comes for a release.

The big question IS there an ETA on this? or is it too soon to tell

You know what happens to games when set dates are given and deadlines have to be met. :whistling:

Suffice to say things are progressing well, but there's no definite ETA. As they say "It's done when it's done" or something to that effect. :)

Edited by Maigrets