Is a marriable follower possible?

I created a companion in CK and wanted him to be marriable too, and it wouldnt work, whatever i tried, the dialogue would not show up, only companion dialogue, and yes i was wearing the amulet of mara.

Can companions be made marriable too? If so, how? Because I cant figure it out at all. And I have followed all appropriate instructions.

Yes, it is possible. You have to use a voice type that is compatible with marriage. Go to the Object Window and under Miscellaneous go to FormList. Type in marriage and go through the voice lists for marriage. They also have to be in the correct factions and so forth. PotentialFollowerFaction, CurrentFollowerFaction, Potential MarriageFaction. Pull up vanilla marriageable follower in the CK to be sure you have everything you need.

List of vanilla potential marriage npcs:http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Marriage

Yes, it is possible. You have to use a voice type that is compatible with marriage. Go to the Object Window and under Miscellaneous go to FormList. Type in marriage and go through the voice lists for marriage. They also have to be in the correct factions and so forth. PotentialFollowerFaction, CurrentFollowerFaction, Potential MarriageFaction. Pull up vanilla marriageable follower in the CK to be sure you have everything you need.

List of vanilla potential marriage npcs:http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Marriage

I have gone through it again just to check. There are three factions, CurrentFollowerFaction which is set to -1. PotentialFollowerFaction which is 0, and PotentialMarriageFaction which is also 0. Voice type is MaleBrute which is one of the voices that can be used for follower and marriage, I tried MaleNord too which is also one of the voices that can be used. I went in game and only companion based dialogue is there. I waited 24hours, tried taking the amulet off an back on, I tried making him leave me to return to Riverwood and I got the same result

The only thing I can think of is that I got the amulet via console commands, I might need to acquire it in the game without CC

Thank you for your reply!

(Forgot to mention) On the relationship tab, there's one relationship. Parent NPC is my character that I created "Brywulf". Child NPC is Player and relationship is Lover. It was Ally but that wasn't working so I changed it to Lover. I also cannot make two relationships for him for some reason. If I try, in Child NPC, "Player" is not there, so it wont let me make a second relationship either, I don't know if that's intentional or not

FIXED

Yeah I had to get an amulet in game. Not via CC. Thank you for your help though!

Edited by MrGoatington