Usable Langerwine

tnu

hehe what i'm basicly asking he3re is for a mod that allows you to purchas and apply Langerwine. which will allow you to stage a Murder. think of it this way. a Leigon member who wants to Root out the Brotherhood goes Undercover and they would use Langerwine

its a Script effect mate that only worked on the that guy u have to slash with the blade but thats just Psychos point of view mate

Psycho

hehe what i'm basicly asking he3re is for a mod that allows you to purchas and apply Langerwine. which will allow you to stage a Murder. think of it this way. a Leigon member who wants to Root out the Brotherhood goes Undercover and they would use Langerwine

Man it is possible to make but I think it would do better in a quest other wise it would be basiclly paralizing someone and then giving them a potion of anti-paralasis now why would you do that unless you did like what that guy in that dark brotherhood quest did. You know what now that I think about it you if something is killing youyou could use it on your self then wake up in the nearest chapel and there is the guy you got the potion from or whatever but I think you know what I mean.

Do you think that the nightmother wouldn't notice?

She probably would notice and you know somthing I hate it's when people say that Sithis isnt real if he isnt how come him and the Nightmother had 5 kids its kind of hard to have kids with an idea thats some proof that he's real.

LOL... I watched a machinema on youtube about "chuck norris in oblivion ep8" and they used the no children thing as a joke, really funny and kind of skilled, as they are really good with video editing.

Does anyone have some sort of Fake death item that actually makes all npcs forget you until they see you again (under a time limit)?

Lets say a guard is chasing you, you faked death, the guard walks away. If you get back up early, the guards will chase you if they see you again, but if you wait until the time limit is over, then you'd lose all bounty. When used against monsters and bandits, they should just walk away until you get up and is detected again.

Archived