The Punished in Windhelm

Thedoctorbatman

well , if you don't have a lot of mods installed , and you've only downloaded them from the Nexus , you can go through your download history and look through the mods you've downloaded

instead of having to download the files , you can use the preview file contents (right under the download options on the file) to try and find the mod that adds this specific plugin

or if you have all of the downloaded archives still on your PC , you can go to your NMM downloads folder (or your normal downloads folder , if you downloaded the mods manually) and just look through the archives trying to find which mod contains this plugin

that's not it

the number you see there is due to the mod's ID on the Nexus (this mod's ID is 276 , which is why you see 276 in the file name)

what you need to do is look inside the archives (open the rar archives and look at their contents) to try and find where this plugin comes from

I looked through your download history (as I can access it) , and checked some of the mods I am not familiar with , but none of them have the specific plugin

do you have any mods not from the Nexus? if you do , you'll need to go through your downloads to try and find the mod responsible for these NPCs

looked at my download history...

Glad this is a judgement free zone.

I'm going to be honest. I only KIND of know what I'm doing here. Searching through my rar files (I think) for that specific script.

Is there a different place to find my rar archive?

Again, Wastelandassassin, I really appreciate your patience and help. I think we both want to get to the bottom of this.