Letter Via Courier?

I could use some quick help here. As a quest starter, I'd like to have the courier deliver a letter to the player (and by reading the letter the quest starts). I just have no idea how to do this. I also need it to be only once the player reaches a certain level, let's say... level 5.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Perhaps check out the vanilla quests regarding being summoned to Falkreath via a letter from the Jarl, invited to the mythic dawn museum, or asked to visit Calcemo in Markarth with a Dwarven Item that prompts the courier. That should give you a good start. Otherwise I know that reading the book Boethiah's Proving starts the related quest so you might look there as well.

I've been looking into something like this too and found these to be somewhat helpful but I haven't tried it myself.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Using_the_Vanilla_Courier

Edited by justinglen75

The above tutorial is the best one I found. However, it's not quick nor simple to set this up so be prepared to spend some time on it if you are totally new to questing. Be sure you have each step in the tut down pack because going back to find the mistake can be a challenge.