bash patch plugins

Blightboy

hey there

my question is actually a general one so it valid for sse and sle i think

so I built my bash patch which turned off some of my mods including dyndolod esp and xpmsse

from what i understand that when bash patch turn off some plugins I can leave them as its as they are included in the bash patch, is it even fine to leave dyndolod and xpmsse plugins turned off? (idk for some reason i think something is wrong, I didn't run the game I just built the patch and got like 2 errors for some mods (which i think they are not major ones)

so my bash patch turned some patches off because they were included on it but dyndolod and xpmsse sounds like a big name for me so help plz?!

also can i put the turned off plugins on optional folder (MO user) so i don't see them in the right side

If Wrye Bash includes plugins into the bashed patch, these plugins must be disabled. Wrye Bash does that automatically and marks plugins, that were disabled because they are now part of the bashed patch, with a green plus sign in the plugins's checkbox. You should always leave those plugins the way Wrye Bash set them.

If it is a good idea to include XPMSE and Dyndolod into the bashed patch, is another question. I'm reluctant to incorporate "key plugins" into the bashed patch, too. Since I'm not feeling comfortable with it, in fact I never did that. On the other hand, I tested a bashed patch with XPMSE included extensively - and it worked... So, it comes down to this: Do you trust Wrye Bash? And do you feel comfortable with including important plugins into the bashed patch? If your answer isn't a clear "yes and yes", simply use Wrye Bash to create a patch and leave your plugins, as they are.

You are meant to run bashed patch before DynDOLOD, then deactivate your bash patch esp, then run DynDOLOD generators. Once its all done reactivate the bash patch.

If you are referring to other ESPs included in DynDOLOD such as desync birds of prey then yes that should be ok to include in your bash

thanks very much for the reply, I think my bashed patch is correct right now, I just have few problem related to few conflict which hopefully I will solve :tongue:

If you need to solve conflicts, maybe try a "smashed patch" created with Mator Smash INSTEAD OF (NOT in addition to) the "bashed patch". "Mator Smash" includes much more records into its patch than Wrye Bash does, making Mator Smash IMHO a much more comprehensive conflict resolution tool. OFC you will also get all the nice leveled lists and such, just as with Wrye Bash.

You can find Mator Smash here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90987

Using it is pretty simple: Start the program. On the first screen leave all plugins checked - unless you got a special reason to not include some of them. On the main screen, simply hit the green button with the white arrow in the upper left corner, let "Mator Smash" work (this may take some minutes), close the program. Done. ^^