How about covered wagons?

primezimm

I got to thinking...as I've seen the mods for the train, flying craft, horses and other animals, can we get a mod for a covered wagon, all wood, like in a gypsy caravan, that could be equipt to the horse and would serve as a moble sleep quarters, storage and crafting site. You could put chests on top and perhaps front, back or sides. Have a bed, book cases, storage for potion crafts, wardrobe, and enchanting and potion craft tables. It would benefit your carrying capacity and keep extra useful items near by. told my sons and they thought it would be cool to have an option of bandit raids to the unoccupied wagon, which I then suggested possible traps. What do you thin? Can it be done? Has it been done?

This would actually add some more immersion I think, but the wagon in the start (when you enter Helgen) would probably be covered too and that would cause the ''Help, I can not see the town from inside the wagon'' effect. I wouldn't mind though!

Good suggestion,

What I was thinking was that you would operate the wagon from a seat up front, like any other wagon. When you get to whatever destination you want to arrive at, you then access the door in the back to gain acces to what would be a room equipt with your tables, bed, and storage for weapons, ingrediants, etc.

• 3 years later...

While looking for covered wagon replacements, I kept running across this thread, and figured it was time for a little thread necromancy.

To the OP (or more likely others looking for something similar) : Fall Hammer's Travelers Covered Wagon sounds like it would best suit what you're looking for here.

LINK: www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56390

EDIT: For those using a search engine that keep running across this thread when looking for covered wagon replacements, try Forzane's Covered Carriages.

LINK: www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37084

:cheers:

Edited by KnockKnock