permition request for bug fixing a abandoned mod

jefthereaper

lol, but what if the downloaded file is only a esp and read me? basicly if i tell people to download the origional file first then all they will be getting that they did not have up to now is the readme XD

o god i wish stuff was a lot more simple then this,

like just letting me place it up here and if the original creator shows up after a other year or 2 and sais he does not like it that i just take my mod back down (or he tells me he likes it and lets me keep the mod)

So... "Just let me steal someone else's work and if they complain I can always say "sorry". It's their job to constantly patrol the internetz to see if anyone swiped their stuff, not our job to refrain from swiping." Is that what you're saying? :facepalm:

If it's that important to you, make your own mod that works the way you believe this one should.

• 2 weeks later...

well i did not release the fix anyway,

even so i think i would never apoligise if i would upload it

i mean seriously, if i place in big letters THIS IS NOT MY MOD, JUST A FIX ALL CREDIT DOES TO "name here" FOR MAKING THIS MOD

then say what fixes are made,

honesly i dont think he should complain when he ever comes back, just tell me hes back, use my fix so i bring my vercion down and he just uploads his fix :/

honestly some people act to melodramatic,

if i say i dont steal it and give him all credit, leave alone its only a fix, nobody should complain,

even so i decided not to upload course in first instance its in the site rules,

and secondly that it has too much incompatibility with other magic mods,

maby one day i will make a better version based on this idea, nothing is wrong with that

Edited by jefthereaper