Want a Specially Designed House?

ABVXYzackattack

Hey I've been on the low-key when it comes to making mods recently...mostly just dicking around making stuff for myself. But I'm in the mood to make something for someone. If you're interested in having a house specially designed for you, give me a shout. I am extremely good with the Creation Kit and intermediate skilled with Papyrus scripting. I specialize in powerful, lore-friendly houses, but I can make just about anything you want :)

Hey I've been on the low-key when it comes to making mods recently...mostly just dicking around making stuff for myself. But I'm in the mood to make something for someone. If you're interested in having a house specially designed for you, give me a shout. I am extremely good with the Creation Kit and intermediate skilled with Papyrus scripting. I specialize in powerful, lore-friendly houses, but I can make just about anything you want :)

Wow, that's a nice oppurtunity. Personally, I would LOVE to have a Forsworn-inspired house. Complete with treehouse and a rather big underground cave filled with Flora, Fungus and Fauna. Maybe an exterior house, built high up in the highest trees, safe from the harzadous wildlife underneath. And to compensate the limited posibilies to make a big house centered on one tree, maybe each tree could have a separate room, connected through robe bridges. And the underground cave must also have a sanctuary, devoted to the various worships of the Forsworn culture. All very naturalistic, as if you are in complete touch with nature. But since the house would be placed outside, maybe you could add some buffed spriggans protecting the property? And what about some random, generic FRIENDLY forsworn, wandering around, doing stuff like cooking...

That's ofcourse just ideas, but I would love this mod being brought to life.

Edit: I would prefer this to be placed arounc the Falkreath area, such beautiful forrests, but again, this is just ideas, I'm in no position to demand anything.

Edited by asbj0813

Well if your up for it...a manor of some sorts. Think Victorian era England. Rich and regal. Beauty is a must.

I am a bit of a collector of pretty things, odditys or just things that stand out. So some sort of collection hall or area for my things. Plus a huge library. Besides all of the normal things one would find in a manor (bedrooms, bathrooms, dining hall, that sort of thing).

I want rooms to be pratical but interesting to look at.

I could go into more detail if your interested on taking this project on. I have a few examples of other homes I have used for other games in the past that might give you a clue as to what in the world I want.

GirlGamer55,

That would also be nice, although my personal favorite era is the Tudor. God I loved that age for some reason :laugh:

GirlGamer55,

That would also be nice, although my personal favorite era is the Tudor. God I loved that age for some reason :laugh:

Actually I like that era as well. I love learning about Queen Elizabeth the first. She was so interesting. And don't get me started on the castles and houses they had lol.

GirlGamer55,

Actually I like that era as well. I love learning about Queen Elizabeth the first. She was so interesting. And don't get me started on the castles and houses they had lol.

Yes, Elizabeth I was certainly a "one of a kind" woman. I also enjoy Henry VIII and his various wifes(6 if i remember correctly). Britain has such a wonderful and dramatic history, and each different era is fascinating in it's own way.

I've always wanted a converted inn where I could dump my companions, they could relax and I wouldn't have to go all over the map just to recruit them again.

I don't know of a mod that let's us re-assign their homebase but I still like the idea of having somewhere with plenty of bedrooms. More like the Windhelm and Solitude inns in design than the dirt poor village looking ones. The bar converted into a living library/magic crafting area with the forge etc outside.

And a stable!