Mods making game crash!

sepsy

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me.

Yesterday I decided to download some new mods for Skyrim, but it seems those new mods caused a whole bunch of trouble(made NMM not work, Skyrim would crash). Well I solved the problem on NMM not working, but my game still crashes when trying to load. I did manage to notice that out of all 15 mods I have, the ones that cause it to crash are the Leatherbound Huntress Armour, and the Ultimate Follower Overhaul . If I disable those two my game does start and I can play, but two of my followers who were previously wearing the Huntress armor are now naked, and the UFO mod doesn't work(I have 4 followers, 3 of which just walk away ).

Any tips or tricks on how to solve this, I don't care as much or the huntress armor, but the UFO was one of my favorites.

Oh and just another observation, when these mods are on and I try to load the game, there is no background song playing during the load as is in normal loads.

Thanks!

The only way you can really sort it is to go into data files on the launcher and uncheck all the new ones you downloaded, check the UFO esm so it loads with the game, and then test each new mod with it one at a time until you find the conflicting one.

The only way you can really sort it is to go into data files on the launcher and uncheck all the new ones you downloaded, check the UFO esm so it loads with the game, and then test each new mod with it one at a time until you find the conflicting one.

I already know which ones are the conflicting ones, its the Leatherbound Huntress Armor and the UFO mod, both have to be disabled in order for me to play

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a bit of a similar problem here myself. Now I've been using the OMM and there are three seperate mods I'm trying to use that are pulling the "Load Crash" on me. You know what i mean, Bethsoft logo goes by then the Dragonborn logo is there for a split second and Crash. there are two things I know that I've tried with these troublemaking mods (which will be named at the bottom of this post with links)

1. export directly into the Data folder which creates the BSA file in the Data files in main menu. Result: Crash

2. import into the OMM and transcribe into OMOD files (which still creates a BSA on the left screen of OMM for some reason) Result: Crash

now when in the launcher i can uncheck the three troublemakers and all is well.So my primary question is this:

What do i do to get these BSA file to work? perhaps i didn't DL the right file or maybe I'm just dumb, it's a possiblity.

Here are the troublemakers

1. Supermodel Skyrim makes the faces prettier (aledgedly)

2. All Female Guards Derp I wonder what this does

3. Female NPC hair replacer