Kvatch Bug?

mitchelw

this it what it says on the Wiki:

Sometimes dremora archers will keep showing up on the walls above the castle gate. Most of them will commit suicide by jumping down, but it will prevent Savlian from noticing the gate is locked. You cannot interact with Savlian at this point, unless you kill him (knock him unconscious). It will not be registered as an assault/murder and you won't get a bounty (at least if the other guards were killed by the daedra already). You can talk to him for about five seconds once he gets back on his feet, but, while running from left to right in front of the castle gate, he will only tell you "we have to reach the castle gate."

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:The_Batt...r_Castle_Kvatch

• 2 weeks later...
well that's the point....he didn't gave me orders to go inside the castle guard house, because there are still enemy's on the wall but we cant get them down. and they keep coming.

I follow my quest marker and it always leads to that captain who doesn't give me new orders so...you understand now?

You are sure all the bad NPC's are dead? That happened to me and I found one live beast way around on the other side of the exit from the chapel.

The odd thing that happened in my current game is I get the message that the guy that has the key is dead. When I get to his location I can't get to him because he is on the other side of the area that leads to the trap door. So just for fun I go to the trap door and it opens without the key LOL.

Madgamer

• 1 year later...