Idea and Question about custom Skins/Characters

L0rdAzrael

Firstly, I apologize for my english

And now also want to apologize in advance if this idea has been discussed before...

Well, occasionally I see that some modders create wonderful skins (characters) but they are never shared for the general public. The fact is that there is no way (not that I know) to put a save, the head of a custom skin in PLAYER (in this case, Dovahkin / Dragonborn) even using the creation kit. But how about NPCs? Yes, i talk about followers, housecarl or whatever. There is the command "SPF" shown in this tutorial: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14193. It saves all data of the player character, and can export to the creation kit over any NPC (or even create a new one)

So question is: If I for example use the command to save the settings SPF ... is possible that another user forum here, use that same file in your SPF creation kit and so be able to load all data on your Skyrim? Of course it would also need to have the same mods installed. But if it works, is what matters. But I think it's very difficult work because the LOAD ORDER different for each player, right?

The idea may be useless for those who do not know how to create NPCs or even edit some NPC, but is essential for those who already know.

If it worked...

First, an image is posted for a particular skin, as in the example below.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/image.php?id=87167

Then it posted the LINK to download the file SPF saved in the directory.

And last but not least, the MODS would be the link that uses this skin. In my case, the skin image uses: Hair Apachii, Ashen Race, etc.. This is important for the proper functioning of the file shortly after being placed in some NPC.

And that's it. If that fails, there is only one way would be to create an NPC own creators. The problem is that not everyone can do it ... It would be much easier if it worked with the command SPF, do not agree?

So help me take that question ;)

Edited by L0rdAzrael