How rich is your character?

Carah

Well Carah, I have the Bank of Cyrodiil mod installed, so I play the game a bit differently.

To build up gold quickly, I make runs through Rockmilk, Telepe, Forts Alessia, Wariel, & Cedrian. I also have the "Bag of Holding" mod so I don't have to make a lot of trips (& no encumbrance).

I usually wait until my character has amassed a minimum of 200,000 Gold, then I go into the bank and make a deposit.

The Bank pays an outrageous interest rate. :yes: My last character had 55,000,000 Gold on account at Level 77.

My current Breton Spellsword has 475,000 on account.

The most carried (no cheating, just mods) was 500,000 & change because I delayed going to the Bank.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Vanilla, i usually end up with 2m and more. I loot just about everything from just about every possible Location.

With my Companion mod i have even more Money, since i wanted to outfit just about every NPC with nice Armor. Most Bandits and Marauders dont wear full armorsets, even the "bosses" arent dressed properly in most Cases, so i end up with many Curiasses to sell.

Blacksnake89, there's no such thing as a level cap :) The lower your primary skills at the beginning the higher level you can get :)

I've heard some people say the highest you can get in vanilla is level 50 but you need to have really crappy starting stats. I get all my major skills to 100 then go to prison to get them dropped then get them back. Bam easy level ups when your playing on the Xbox.

150k+ 2-3 gametime days at lvl 20+ (Easily) looting from Dremora Valkynaz' Daedric sets and custom enchantments from the sigil stones.

With Akatosh Mount by Saiden Storm with the use of Saddlebags. Damn that is so helpful :)

I don't do fast travels either, so it saves a bit of gametime days by about 1/7