How rich is your character?

Carah

i tend to carry between 40 and 80k, on 4 atm due to expensive weps an housing. my monet making scheme id to don the gray cowl, head to arcane uni and kill allapprenitices, nick their daggers and sell em on.i know im, comparitevly dirt poor, but ive been thinking, in the game world amny amounts of money would be unimaginable to npc, if they werre real,as they say 5 gold as a years wages

On the subject of medieval wages. True the common man would have those lowly wages, or atleast similarly low wages, however, the player is not styled to be, nor is supposed to be just another ordinary person, after all, name one person who has saved the world and doesn't have more money than the common man. We (the players) are great warriors, mercenaries, knights, merchants, thieves, smugglers, rogues, assassin's, magicians, wizards, lords and ladies of Oblivion, all of which (magicians and wizards of course being fake but still highly paid) would have had bounds more gold than common folk.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasder, how so? I had to reinstall in May when I got a laptop as a birthday present, but the only thing I miss is that I couldn't save my characters' faces that I grew fond of. And gaining money ingame... and wasting it on anything from dresses to houses... is not really hard. Besides, what the point on keeping money and not using it?

Everyone else seems to have been able to load up their characters again. I have no idea why mine just crash. I wasn't using race mods. But i will enjoy getting everything again. It was interesting trying to find things like a fine steel claymore when I was at level44. And quite difficult. Oh well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oh I have maybe...70-something-thousand? I can never play long enough max out my skills, other than blade block and both armors, cause by then I beat all the good quests and it gets boring. Plus by then, I have so much loot that I could have hundreds of thousands but I don't have any need for money anymore so I don't sell anything

• 1 month later...
huh For now I have almost 600.000 , 2 castles in my own ( from mods ) and 3 houses , and only reason why I haven't all house in every city is that, that I don't want to go the city castle and buy it.... Oblivion becomes very boring with such a lot of money, that I have :D sO BEWARE :D Spend your moneys at skooma;D !!!!!!!