A mod that introduces persistency to the game?

yunage

Well, every quest will end at some point unless it repeats on itself, in which case you will eventually not come back because of boredom. What I meant is that Kvatch Rebuilt at least spreads this out over time but yes, it does end after a while.

A Brotherhood Renewed adds a decent amount of questing after the DB questline. But once again, after the sanctuaries have been rebuilt, there's not much reason to revisit them. There was another one that added random contracts after completing the DB questline but I think it was never finished unless someone picked it up in the mean time.

Boredom? Yes, everything will eventually become boring. Touché. Between a little while and a very, very long time however I am suggesting there is still plenty of room for long lasting dynamic, persistent gameplay. Right now, aside from cells respawning or coming back once a week to pick up this or that, there is nothing at all. That can't keep me interested.

This wont stop the boredom of having to wait each time to go back through a dungeon, but try DLL (Dynamic Levelled Lists).

I think this might be right up your alley, because it more or less randomises spawns and numbers of spawns, including mosnters that shouldn't normally spawn (due to them being FAR too strong for you), meaning wherever you go, and whatever you do, there is a chance of you getting hammered into oblivion (pun definately intended).

It wont add any new quests, but some quests use levelled lists I thought (well at least inside some of thier dungeons) meaning you could find some fresh twists on older content.

Hmm, I don't know how good francesco's is solo (I only tried it on an FCOM install) but I didn't think there were any conflicts with DLL. http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37904 That is DLL, I don't see any mention of it conflicting, and I am pretty sure it can incorporate Francesco's own levelled lists into it.

Feel free to skip it if you are happy with Francesco's though!