Helm import

Guten Tag,

Ich habe ein Problem mit Nifscope bzw der import von models. Da das importieren von Models in F4 etwas anders ist wie bei Skyrim.

Ich möchte den "Army_Helmet" mit mein model ersetzen. Das Problem an der ganzen sache ist damit ich mit Armors noch nicht zutun hatte.

Hier ist meine Nif datei:

8e1526c4fe.png

Braucht man z.b. die BBSskin::intertance und die BSSkin::Bonedata oder kann man diese ignorieren? Dann wollte ich noch fragen woran kann es liegen damit ich mit Help itemname 0 - 4 ingame kein Object ID bekomme?

Hey,

You would likely increase the likelihood of someone helping you if you stick to English (no matter how bad it may be) as that's the main language on Nexus Mods and we have people from all over the world here who could be of help to you. :)

Hey, okey :)

I have a problem with Nifscope or the import of models. Importing models in F4 is a bit different than Skyrim.

I would like to replace the "Army_Helmet" with my model. The problem with the whole thing is that I did not have anything to do with Armors.

Do you need z.b. the BBSskin :: intertance and the BSSkin :: Bonedata or can you ignore them? Then I wanted to ask why can it be so that I do not get an Object ID with Help itemname 0 - 4 ingame?

This is the text from above :laugh:

But yesterday I did something smart again and I think I would have to import the model with the skeleton in blender and replace my model there, right? :)

If you are working with Blender you might want to export your model as .obj, open it in Outfit Studio, copy the bone data from a reference, hit "conform all" and export it as .nif. This way you'll only need to use Nifskope for the textures.