[WIP] Dagi Khajiit Race

nuska

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sent out the newest mod version to everyone on the testing list. Any and all feedback is most welcome now, if I get good results / useful comments I might be able to make the next build a public beta release. :)

http://i.imgur.com/CuSIE.jpg

Edited by nuska

The mod file crashes me to desktop as soon as I get to the title screen. If I do not have the mod on the game loads properly, but with the mod it crashes as the dragon emblem pops up on the title screen after bethesda. Edited by FranzLiszt

I uninstalled all my other mods.

When I added the file to my skyrim directory it merged with my data file. How do I uninstall and reinstall the mod?

Edit: I just tried re installing it from the link you gave me. I hit move and delete on all files that conflicted, such as eyes and such.

Still does not work.

I do not know to much about mod installation I usually use the Mod manager.

Edited by FranzLiszt

Just plopping the files in place all over again should work. If not, navigate to textures > actors > characters > Dagi and delete the folder, then the same folder from Meshes, and delete the ESP, then install the folders over again. Let me know asap if that doesn't work either.

I'll try to poke around, I just looked through TESsnip and saw no stray entries and double checked the file structure, I couldn't spot anything that could cause this. :( Are you able to install it through Nexus Mod Manager instead of manually? Have you checked the file paths? I sometimes accidentally drop the 'Data' folder from an archive into the 'Data' folder itself and it locates the files wrong. Just trying to think any reason it would do that.

Edited by nuska

The Data folder inside the Zip should go into SteamApps -> Common -> Skyrim. Other than that.. Other testers I've heard from so far have had it working fine, so this is really befuddling. :I