[WIP] Dagi Khajiit Race

nuska

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll sit down and look into this asap, hang in there. I'll see if anyone else experiences it and try and narrow the cause down. Sorry about that. :(

If anyone else testing this is experiencing game crashes with this installed, please inform me immediately!

Edited by nuska

Yeah that's definitely not supposed to happen, so I'm going through the files one by one just to try and root it out. Going to make myself a fresh install of the mod just to see if anything of this sort happens.

E: did a clean install of the files and it runs fine for me. This is suuuuper weird.

Edited by nuska

That build work! yay. :biggrin:

I have been able to access the mod and make a character.

I have discovered one bug though.

When I was making a male Dagi, i changed the complexion and the face went to that of a nord. I went and changed the preset to fix it.

Great! Everything is on the right track, then.

The complexion slider issue has been in my knowledge for a while. I'm working on a solution for it - it'll require more original texture work for the Dagi, so for now, please refrain from using the slider. Going back to the 'body' tab and toggling your gender back and forth will also fix it back.

If I get no more reports of major bugs or crashes, next build will be a public beta release. :)

Great! Everything is on the right track, then.

The complexion slider issue has been in my knowledge for a while. I'm working on a solution for it - it'll require more original texture work for the Dagi, so for now, please refrain from using the slider. Going back to the 'body' tab and toggling your gender back and forth will also fix it back.

If I get no more reports of major bugs or crashes, next build will be a public beta release. :)

Awesome! :woot: This is coming along really fast. I wish I could work as fast as you. :)