[WIP] Dagi Khajiit Race

nuska

Wow..

I was/am really fond of the Tabaxi-mod for Oblivion, so, this is a véry welcome surprise. I made a Felicity with the Tabby-cat texture. Could You per chance make a texture like hers?

Example:

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/diakrite/mishmash/felinicole.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can make a tabby look with the customisation options already, just not as cartoony as the one you posted. With the newest release you can install the striped body texture and pick a tabby stripe face pattern. :)

Additional face patterns aren't possible right now since the Creation Kit gives me an error prompt and corrupts the whole ESP when I attempt to add or alter the tintmasks.

Edited by nuska

MOD TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE AND COMMON ISSUES

(for linking in the file description)

When reporting an issue to me, please be as eloquent as you can - include how and where the problem happens and what other mods you have installed. A "help! it's not working!" isn't informative enough for me to figure out your problem. However, please check below for common issues and solutions first:

*The texture looks off!

You seem to have a custom body installed. It's recommended that you use the Nexus Mod Manager to install the mod to allocate custom body textures properly. If you *really* need to do a manual install, see the [uNP/CBBE/BM] Compatibility folders for your respective body mods and install the containing Data folders in your Skyrim directory.

*The game freezes when I use 'Showracemenu'!

Go inside a low-graphics location like a simple shack or your house to change your appearance. This happens when the game comes under a heavy duress asset load. Avoid using Showracemenu in exterior spaces to keep the strain on your game to a minimum. If you still experience the freeze:

-Move all hair mods down in your load order in Data Files

-If this doesn't help either, reinstall hair mods

-If this still doesn't help and you have a low to mid-range computer, avoid using hair mods like Apachii - they're extremely high poly and murder your system. Also avoid using high-poly clothing and body mods. These are very rarely optimized for game standards.

*I downloaded the mod and the female face bugs out in Chargen!

There's a patch fix for this. The fix is also included in the latest main file.

*Vampirism/Lycanthropy isn't working!

Make sure RaceCompatibility.esm is ticked in your launcher.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hi, i'm not very experienced in modding so you know, but... i downloaded this mod cuz it is just awesome. only this is, when i use the NMM, it installs, i chose the options like for the unp body, and it says it installed correctly. when i use showracemenu there is no dagi-raht race to choose. i also cant get the lunari race to work either T.T any advice? what am i doing wrong, or what do i need to do in the files? i got the game updated to 1.7 just fine.

Female options only have one selectable hair for me, and the male options have a permanent, hovering khajiit moustache that I cannot remove, and absolutely no hair options besides bald. What is going on?

Also, your voice fix mod CTD's skyrim right after the bethesda logo at startup.

Edited by Officerbomb

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love the mod, really beautiful detailed work.

The original post, before the edit, was about an inssue that turned out to be completely unrelated to this mod, but only surfaced for me after installing it. Have no criticisms about this mod at all and the issue was with another.

Edited by kunys

• 2 weeks later...