[WIP] Dagi Khajiit Race

nuska

My male Dagi has a female voice. :huh:

Is there anyway I can fix this?

I'm referred to as a guy in dialogue, but when I take damage, become tired, etc. my character has a female voice.

I'm in the same boat, i tried unintalling all mods i had exept what was needed and still no good. just looking for a little help and advice for a newbie.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did become a vampire via the Dawnguard DLC, but every time I press TAB, either in accident trying to change my powers, or to actually check the vampire lord skill tree, my game crashed. Any idea on how to fix this? I used the "Dawnguard vampire lord fix: console -> player.setrace dagirahtracevampire before accepting transformation" and tried the vampire animation fix. (though I'm not sure what an animation fix would do! It was still worth a shot)

Hi this is my first time posting on the forums but i have used them and have used nexus for a while now i cant find anything on this so i was hoping for some help with this mod and another race mod it doesn't seem to work when creating a character they simply do not appear is there something i need to do to have other races the mods install and all the file show up in directory and esp files are on if it helps the other race mods are this one Dagi-Raht Khajiit race http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=20627 and Obscuuri - The Shadow Folk http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26842 id like this one more than the other one thats why im posting here

p.s. i use nmm and the skyrimpref thing wont un-grey even after i change the log

Edited by leon1993

• 2 weeks later...

ok. . . finally got it wo work with ApachiiSkyHair and UNPBBP, everything looks fine and then at the end of character creation I name female cat screen turn away from me to guard npc and CTD. any ideas y? please help, love this race and those hairs to much to give up either.

ok so i uninstalled Apachiiskyhair and it works, wonder y, to bad to really liked those hair styles. o well

anychance on do the same kind of animal patterned human for the lizards? scaled people might look cool.

or for that matter, how about a wolf race like ur cats? i'd love to be able to walk into town as a werewolf(so to speak) and not have every1 run or try to kill me. how ever fun that may b :)

plz give these some real consideration.

Edited by PensiveWolF

I also had the problem of the game crashing when I started a New Game and creating a female character. But then I had the idea of creating a male Dagi Khajiit, then just "showracemenu" it to female.

However, before I could try that, I also installed the Khajiit replacer and then it did work to create a female char. However, the customization for the Dagi Khajiit was very limited (only 3 hair options?)... so I just created a Khajiit with full customization that looks like a Dagi Khajiit.

Not sure if I missed this but I have noticed when sneaking with my Dagi Khajiit that I will get stuck in that crouched position. I can no longer sneak nor can I stand up right. I deleted an earlier character I couldn't get back to upright and recently I was able to load a save of another character to work around the problem on a newer character.