SirMagus

Akatsuki Mod: Good idea?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think my idea is good?

• Hell yeah!
    • Sure.
    • Nah.
    • It sucks.

If there are any of you modders who don't have anything you are currently modding,

Could you possibly make a proper Akatsuki Dress/Coat which is from "Naruto"?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is also a videoclip about them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9eZhXatbu0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEMS

CLOAK

This is how it looks:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2612/akatsukicoattb8.jpg

The Dress/Coat goes from the Chin (when the neck his folded upwards) to the bottom of their feet.

The clouds you see are placed: 1 on the chest, 1 on the back, 2 on the right side and 1 on the left side.

When wearing the cloak in game, it should be like the Gray Fox's mask:

Guards will always attack you and they will not accept money or throw you in jail.

When guards approach you can only choose the option "Resist Arrest".

Of course you get good bonuses from the cloak like; Light armor, blade, destruction, health and magicka.

HEADBANDS (Done)

It would also be awesome if you could make the different headbands too like these:

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4123/mts2324838ronyu02hitaeafq6.jpg

People using headbands with a cut across, means they're against their own country.

Would also be useful.

RINGS (Done)

Also, the rings

Symbols:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/silverxxrain/akatsuki/FINALVERSION1.jpg

Ring example (Pein's Ring):

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/103/f/7/Peins_ring__by_Pein_obsessor_extrem.jpg

And here are the different ring positions:

- Right thumb: worn by Pein.

- Right index finger: worn by Deidara.

- Right middle finger: worn by Konan.

- Right ring finger: worn by Itachi Uchiha.

- Right little finger: worn by Zetsu.

- Left little finger: worn by Orochimaru.

- Left ring finger: worn by Kisame Hoshigaki.

- Left middle finger: worn by Kakuzu.

- Left index finger: worn by Hidan

- Left thumb: worn by Tobi.

The rings shouldn't be too hard to make thinking that there probably already is a ring in Oblivion with that shape.

Would be awesome if each of he rings where enchanted with different powers =P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUEST

I came with another idea for the mod. Since Akatsuki are S rated supervillains let's make it a quest.

To start the quest you'll have to get a bounty over 50,000 or get an infamy over 300 or something.

Then you will receive a note (in the quest log window) saying:

"The Akatsuki have seen your crimes and are therefore interested in your abilities. You should seek them out and find out what they want."

Then a mark will appear on your map pointing at a cave called "Akatsuki Hideout".

"Akatsuki Hideout" shouldn't be able to find before you've gotten the requirement of 50,000 bounty or 300 infamy.

And also you shouldn't be able to fast travel to it as soon as it appears on the map, you'll have to walk to it first.

When you enter you will be in a fairly big room with the Akatsuki members.

And when you approach them, Pein (The leader) will speak to you and the conversation will go like this:

msg1- Pein: "We have been watching you. Your crimes are not easily forgotten by the world, and that is what makes us notice you."

"We are the Akatsuki, S Rated supervillains, and we ask you if you have any interest in joining us."

You: (1) - I want to join Akatsuki.

(2) - I'm not interested.

if (2) exit conversation

if (1) continue

------

msg2- Pein: "If you want to join us, you must (quest goal). If you succeed come back here and we will give you an Akatsuki cloak and a special ring and you are then one of us. Are you up for it?"

You: (1) - Of course I am.

(2) - I changed my mind.

if (2) exit conversation

if (1) continue

------

msg3- Pein: "Good. When you have completed your quest, you may come back and receive your Akatsuki cloak and ring."

exit conversation

If you choose alternative (2) after msg1- or msg2-, msg1- will be replaced with:

msg4- Pein: "So you changed your mind?"

You: (1) - Yes, I want to join Akatsuki.

(2) - Not really.

if (2) exit conversation

if (1) continue

When the quest is complete.

msg5- Pein: "So you have completed your quest?"

You: (1) - It's done.

(2) - Not yet.

if (2) exit conversation

if (1) continue

------

msg6- Pein: "Good, good! Here, you have earned your place in our group. Wear your cloak and ring proudly"

You: (1) - "Thank you!"

when (1) exit conversaion, player receives items: "Akasuki Cloak" and "Akatsuki Ring"

I haven't thought of any quests to do in the Akatsuki afterwards but the goal for joining should be something like killing someone. Someone strong though.

So what we get from this mod is:

- New items (Cloak, rings, headbands)

- New quest (Joining akatsuki, more quests after joining?)

- New guild (Akatsuki)

- More fun

It's a big mod and I think it's a good idea and I've worked a lot on it.. as you can see, but I know that people are gonna be crazy about it if it is well modded.

Also comment if you like and tell me what you think about the idea =)

Thnx!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i ever get my hands on a decent modeling program that is useable i will attempt to make this :P I am thinking about including the rings too.

Somebody made a Akatsuki robe along with a sucky Sakate some time age, but it had en error on what meshes it used.

here!

As for an Opinion........ i SERIUSLY want some talented modeller to mod a cloak over to a Akatsuki one, it is a NEED! It looks soo freaking cool O.o

hmm that isnt a small task and Naurto stuff has been posted before but i'm not sure i could be 100% surprised and the mod would have been made but hey im not a modder so i cant really say anything bad but the modder really needs to be quite good to get this done

Col John Sheppard

I know it would take time, but Naruto items are so awesome, they're so... fantasy XD

Yeah. This cloak is a MUST HAVE! I have the old one,

the akatsuki cloak and the hat, but when you wear the hat the hair disappears...

maybe it's because i'm using Ren's Makeover mod thingy..

Anyways, as I said, if it is made properly, LOTS of people will download it and they'll love it!

It's a delicate task, and it is well worth the time it takes.

still i dont know any modders who might do this im sorry but i think you might be out of luck there... its a great idea dont get me wrong but its a complex mod

Col John Sheppard

if someone makes the coat im retextuing it and making it look good XD

Please do, lol.

Not that it's so hard to make textures for the coat =P

But to make the coat look good you gotta have a pattern in the coat,

that makes it look like real cloth,

and the colors can't be too sharp or it will look too unreal.

What we want, is to make the "Naruto" Series come to life in Oblivion, lol =P