Problem with Robert's Male Body Replacer V4

Are you absolutely sure it's Robert's mod that is doing it?

you mean their torso, hands and things are invisible, correct?

the body mod requires an esp, but i am not sure exactly why..

the new bodies work without them, if turning off the esp for robert's mod sets things back to normal, then you need to be sure you have no other body mod esp currently being launched. if that doesn't help post your mods list here

It's only with certain clothes, such as black and burgundy outfit, sack cloth shirt, and other clothes. As far as I know it doesn't affect any armor. The last time I installed it I didn't have this problem. Also, when I turn off the esp it does the exact same thing, but it works fine otherwise. Oblivion also tells me that there is content missing when I turn the esp off. I don't have any mods running that could cause this to happen, I must have screwed up the file structure.

Let's try this again: the .esp is required because Robert's body has a different texture path than the vanilla bodies.

An invisible body is a problem with either a texture or mesh. Since I know firsthand that the textures and meshes included in the mod are fine, something is wrong with either your install or your download.

It's only with certain clothes, such as black and burgundy outfit, sack cloth shirt, and other clothes.

Are you sure it is Robert male body replacer? I have verified and it does not modify the burgundy outfit whatsoever...no cs modification, no new texture and no new mesh. The only thing it edited is the shoes mesh.

Check if you have something other than the shoes file in your textures/clothes/upperclass/02/m foler or meshes/clothes/upperclass/02/m foler or

You could also try this mod: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10724

And yes, if you use Robert's mod the esp is required or your textures will be messed up. Make sure it is not overwritten by another mod (tes4view can help you figure this out if you look at the race section)

In the clothes folder under textures, there is no upper class, middle class, or lower class folder. This is not the problem though, because all clothes work on females, and most clothes work on males.

• 2 years later...
I'm having a problem with Robert's Male Replacer too. its only certain clothes that makes people invisible. I did everything and its not fixing it. I'm using both Beautiful PeopleV22-MaleReplacerV4.esp that came with the mod and the MaleReplacerV4.esp. I also downloaded it on a clean game. I also updated my Shivering Isles and Oblivion game with the most recent patches. I even tried OBSE. Nothing is working and its driving me crazy.