Trees not showing in-game, but show in CK

Working on a new mod, and I am placing Pre-War trees in a new worldspace, but for some reason not all of them show in game.
Is there something I am doing wrong? I am making some big and some small, if its something to do with scaling. I am using the TreeMaplePreWar static items if that helps too.

Edited by Atheric

You can't see anything that you placed in game yourself in CK because CK don't read save files. You can only see some mod that you installed previously which already have placed trees, and then load that mod it in CK.

For an example, if you use mod "Scrap everything, and scrap the house, in CK that house will be visible.

Oh, uh, I read it wrong, sorry....try to backup save game and don't forget so save mod in CK often, then run the game and if trees don't appear then try to overwrite old save game with backup one. You can also try that with prefs.ini file.

Also don't forget to set that mod, on which you are working, as active file when you start CK.

Edited by skyrim76

Can you provide screenshots of the phenomenon? If I can make a request, I'd like to see it happen as well as a screenshot of the properties window of a tree that draws correctly and one that doesn't.

Edited by payl0ad

Working on a new mod, and I am placing Pre-War trees in a new worldspace, but for some reason not all of them show in game.

Is there something I am doing wrong? I am making some big and some small, if its something to do with scaling. I am using the TreeMaplePreWar static items if that helps too.

I spoke to Trainwiz earlier today, he mentioned that apparently you can't place objects inside of trees (example: A vehicle in the trees branches), so I will test this and see what happens

I spoke to Trainwiz earlier today, he mentioned that apparently you can't place objects inside of trees (example: A vehicle in the trees branches), so I will test this and see what happens

That is not true. Just for you and Trainwiz :laugh: