Glass floors and ceilings

Sidr82

I have been searching and I can't seem to find any mod for this but making glass floors and ceilings. Something similar to the window pane picture I'm posting with this. If there already is a mod like that, please let me know and let me know what it is called or give me a link to it. Thank you in advance.

I used the search term, glass. I found, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22425 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18360 , That's it for just glass. There are more, if you get creative with names.

Unfortunately, neither of those is what I am looking for. Those are windows, what I want is the actual floor pieces and ceiling pieces but made of glass. So far I haven't been able to find any mod with that on it.

Settlement Expansion Objects has lots of glass walls, ceilings, floors, ramps, etc in the institute section. Also, keep in mind that you can still use the glass walls from Homemaker in the OP screenshot by just using Place Everywhere to rotate them so that they are horizontal instead of vertical. Snappy Housekit has some other glass windows/walls that you can do the same with, if you're looking for variety.

Craftable Glass Things used to have glass floor and ceiling pieces, as well as glass walls and railings. The items from that mod are now only available as part of the DDP AIO with a bunch of other stuff, but all the Craftable Glass Things parts are supposedly included.

I am about to be leaving for the day, but I will check that one out when I get home. Thanks.

Settlement Expansion Objects has lots of glass walls, ceilings, floors, ramps, etc in the institute section. Also, keep in mind that you can still use the glass walls from Homemaker in the OP screenshot by just using Place Everywhere to rotate them so that they are horizontal instead of vertical. Snappy Housekit has some other glass windows/walls that you can do the same with, if you're looking for variety.

For whatever reason, I've never been able to get Place Everywhere to work for me. Not sure what I am doing wrong but I've tried it multiple times and it just never works for me.

Edited by Sidr82

For whatever reason, I've never been able to get Place Everywhere to work for me. Not sure what I am doing wrong but I've tried it multiple times and it just never works for me.

What type of issue are you having? Is entire mod not working or just some particular features? I'm asking because it works great for me but the mod instructions are a little hard to follow. For example, if you want to rotate, change size, or do precise object movements, you need to make sure that you aren't actually holding the object. Just hover your mouse over it.

What type of issue are you having? Is entire mod not working or just some particular features? I'm asking because it works great for me but the mod instructions are a little hard to follow. For example, if you want to rotate, change size, or do precise object movements, you need to make sure that you aren't actually holding the object. Just hover your mouse over it.

I think it is a problem on my end, but I don't know what. The whole mod doesn't work for me. I install it using NMM and it goes into my load order, but it doesn't work for me. But like I said, I think it is a problem on my end, just no clue what that problem might be.